1) Make sure lashes are trimmed to fit.
2) Shake the eyeliner well before you start.
3) Apply evenly across the lash-line ensuring good product coverage
4) Wait a few seconds for the product to become tacky
5) Apply your lashes. Press along the lash band to activate the bond.
And it really is as easy as that!
I wasn’t sure I was going to like this as I couldn’t see how a glue liner would actually be enough glue to stick them! But it definitely is, stay on for a long time & easy removal at the end. 🥰 Definitely recommend! 🙌🏼